Clyde Strapping (Pty) Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Clyde Industrial Corporation (Pty) Ltd.
Our core business is the processing and manufacturing of steel strapping and strapping seals for use in packaging and other
Industries as well as the processing of narrow strip in various steel grades and sizes for specialised applications – Raw materials are sourced from our Service Centre, ArcelorMittal and Columbus Steel for stainless steel strapping.
We are able to provide packaging solutions for all industries on steel, PET, Polyprop and Polywoven applications.
Our value added products are:
- Imported high tensile coated steel strapping for the local and export market
- PET (Polyester) strapping
- Polywoven strapping
- Polyprop hand, brick and citrus strapping
- Pallet wrap
- Steel, PET and Polywoven dispenser units with or without spring balancers
- Shrink wrap machines and semi-auto polyprop machines
We are importers of hand and pneumatic steel and PET strapping tools from Midwest Industrial Tooling USA, ZR Tooling Canada and ITA Tooling Italy.
The Natal Branch of Clyde Strapping (Pty) Ltd is situated in New Germany and we have distribution points in: